kernel-2.6.9 switchroot: mount failed: 22 anyone testing this yet on their own?

Roman Toledo rtoledo2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 19:09:50 UTC 2004

I downloaded the latest kernel from kernel.org and was trying to
compile it, using the make oldconfig copied over from .624 and I get
the error on the subject line.

I've gone thru it several times using xconfig (fist time using that, I
use menuconfig regularly) and keep getting that error. anyways it looks
somewhat similar to bugzilla #129667 and # 129120 but it's not a exact
match. I was not allowed to read #102734 something about not having
permission to do so.