nVidia driver

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 09:24:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

> > Anyone know how to compile the nVidia module?
>
> Check http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-October/msg01758.html

Downloaded the rpms and get the follow 2 errors when trying to
install...

error: failed dependencies

/dev/MAKEDEV is needed by nvidia-glx
/etc/makedev.d/linux-2.4.x is needed by nvidia-glx

Now, /dev/MAKEDEV is definately there and why there should be a
linux-2.4.x directory for an FC2 package is anyones guess. Manually
adding the directory doesn't work either.

Is there a version of the rpms anywhere for the current kernel version
or do I need to grab the SRPMs from livna and compile it myself?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing" - Det. Sledgehammer