Netapplet

Amitabha Roy royamitabha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:00:09 UTC 2004

I have noticed that the applet does come up on plugging in a wireless PC card,
however I dont see that behaviour for builtin wireless cards, though, IMHO,
they should work the same way.

I am *hoping* that NetworkManager will be good enough soon to solve
these issues.
Its my single most desired RFE for linux. Going from office to home to
Starbucks,
I have to manually change settings and log out of X (because xauth does not
allow display to new hostname).