FC3rc1 - firefox problem

Amitabha Roy royamitabha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:32:37 UTC 2004

I think the problem is that you probably did not create a clean profile
after the upgrade,

>From the prompt, type firefox --p
(this brings up firefox profiles, create a new profile and import data
from old profile).

If you have already done this, then delete the firefox directory under .mozilla
and restart firefox (make backup before you do). Create a new profile
and import from backup.