yum 2.1.4-1 broken?

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Sun Oct 3 18:20:55 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 01:35, seth vidal wrote:
> >   Working my way through the http mirrors at
> > http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html and haven't hit any yet
> > with the problem at http://download.fedora.redhat.com/... and I'm
> > through USA East, USA West, and Canada.  Starting to look more and more
> > like a download.fedora.redhat.com http specific problem.
> >
> > Except that...*sigh*...I can't reproduce it now, even though I could
> > just three hours ago.
>
> What changed on your system? Have you rebooted since then?

  Honestly, nothing other than the four packages I've been downgrading
and upgrading to test (fsh, gmp, gmp-devel, and ytalk).  Didn't even
reboot.  I was just able to reproduce it, but then *immediately*
afterwards, it went away again.  Arrggh!  This is frustrating!
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator