gnome now has two panels

Jon Savage jonathansavage at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:15:30 UTC 2004

> I was an existing user.  I don't mind the change, and I like the canned packages direction, >but don't know if the change to my existing panel layout was supposed to happen.

Hmmm..
"Note: This does not effect the KDE panel layout This does not effect
current panel configurations, only new accounts without panel
configurations."

It certainly did change my panel, I don't especially mind but it does
not look like it was supposed to overwrite an existing config. It did
keep all of my launchers etc. though so it is fairly well behaved.

Bests

Jon