redhat-artwork/bluecurve icon set errors?

Jon Savage jonathansavage at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:42:14 UTC 2004

> Yep, see the same thing here.  It's a old grayish type color with no
> color at all on the folder.  I think the trash icon may have changed
> too, but can't remember what it was before.
Yeah the new home icon is err... homely. I think the empty trash icon
is the same but the version that displays when there is something in
the trash does seem different; turquoise rather than grey with some of
the trash spilling on to the desktop. I like it. No idea re: the
volume control thing on the panel; since I'm on the (nice) dual panel
now I have no memory of whether the icon has actually changed or not.
I'd venture to guess that the desktop is in a transitional state and
will become more consistent as core 3 testing / release progresses.
In the meantime consider your environment 'enriched'. That is what
they do to animals in captivity to keep them happy & healthy.
Seriously... Check out:
http://www.honoluluzoo.org/enrichment_activities.htm
--
Bests,