NVIDIA with games experience....

Jim Martin bavinic at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 17:36:25 UTC 2004

Are you talking about the default nvidia driver? or the one from nvidia.com?

I use the nvidia driver from nvidia.com and all my games work great,
both native and wine based. I have no problems at all.

I believe the nvidia (nv) driver that comes with linux is not the best
driver available, it does not ( that I know of) support enhanced
graphics, or openGL. of course, i could be wrong.

BaVinic