grub broken after FTP-Update from fc2 to fc3t2

Thomas Liesner t.liesner at creativ-consulting.de
Thu Oct 7 17:24:30 UTC 2004

Todd Chambery schrieb:

> Tom,
>
> I had the same experience.  Being a bit of novice, I re-installed with a
> clean install (after which grub was configured correctly).
>
> Todd

I just used my old grub.conf and changed the kernel-version. My hardware
  wasn't changed anyway. This is why it doesn't make any sense to me. An
upgrade-installation should not alter config-files without need and
backups IMHO.

./Tom

--
Thomas Liesner - c/o Creativ Consulting GmbH, Ratingen
Email: t.liesner at creativ-consulting.de
PGP Fingerprint: 7B6B 8364 D205 0FA2 8753  AEE0 70B7 AB3A 06B5 F368
PGP Public Key: http://www.creativ-consulting.de/keys