Yum error

Gord McLeod mcleodg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 20:41:48 UTC 2004

I'm trying to update my system and I've got the following error coming
up at this point:

primary.xml.gz             100% |=======================| 7.6 kB    05:01
developmen:
        18/3423//var/cache/yum/development/primary.xml.gz:1017: parser
error : Extra content at the end of the document
   <name>dos
            ^

(the caret is pointing at the end of the word dos, not sure if the
font is going to make that match up properly or not.)

Any suggestions on what I should do to fix this?
(I'm running FC3T2.)

--

Gordon S. McLeod

mcleodg at octobersfools.ca