603 kernel source?

Andrew cmkrnl at speakeasy.net
Sat Oct 9 04:49:44 UTC 2004

Hi,

If you really want a the much debated sourcecode rpm you need to change
the spec file like this
%define buildsource 0
%define buildsource 1
then do a the rpmbuild with a --target noarch
*** you need to change that option inside the block that starts with
%ifarch noarch
otherwise it wont do really much for you.

I have to say that I agree with the logic of you don't need the
sourcecode rpm as you can do everything from the src.rpm or if you are
just building new modules or drivers there the headers are included in
the main <arch>.rpm

Andrew