up2date

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 16:38:23 UTC 2004

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:19:48 +0200, D. Stolte <lnxxprt at arcor.de> wrote:
> you should update the usage print and man page nevertheless.
>
> /ds

Pretty sure Seth takes patches... to both code and documentation.
Thank you for volunteering to help Seth update the
documentation...that's very kind of you.  You're response is breath
takenly refreshing change from the more pedestrian requests for new
features and better behavior that I've come accustomed to seeing when
community interact with developers.  If only more people would follow
your model and would come forward and help developers with some of the
less difficult tasks that get prioritized low on the todo list in
favor of the harder core functionality fixes that take experienced
developer manhours, every open source project would benefit. I marvel
at your dedication to move things forward, at your ability to help
with the tasks that you can. Instead of just demanding that a
developer do more, you've actually stood up and offered to help. I
salute you.

Err wait, nevermind, I read your post wrong.

-jef"P.U.O.S.U"spaleta