After rebooting FCt2 /etcfstab is restored

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 00:54:51 UTC 2004

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:20:33 -0600, Michal Jaegermann
<michal at harddata.com> wrote:
> That would be nice but so far my experiments do not confirm that.
> I mean that entries you mention indeed were not touched.  The
> problem is that new entries, referencing the same devices but
> with a higher numbered mount points showed up.  Not so great.

I just did a test of this with my system and im not seeing similar
behavior as you describe here. I edited a device that was listed as
managed and removed the managed option, rebooted, and im not seeing a
duplicate device. Perhaps your seeing something that is a corner case
or specific to your hardware that I can't reproduce with mine. All the
more reason to file this in bugzilla as much specific information as
you can.

-jef