Too close to doze - nautilus - no prompt for files that exist already

Todd Chambery chambery at suppressingfire.org
Mon Oct 11 12:37:02 UTC 2004

Just to offer a counterpoint to the more vocal opinions on the file
selector: I, for one, am a big fan.  The old selector was woefully
inadequate for its lack of favorites, and the default shortcuts are
extremely useful.  I have even come to appreciate the "button path" at
the top.  Using the new file selector, I definitely feel like the
computer is helping me (I have fewer keystrokes/clicks) rather than
making work.

my 2c,

Todd