Firefox vs Ephipany?

joelbryan joelbryanster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 00:29:29 UTC 2004

for epiphany, I like it's integration with the gnome desktop, for
firefox, I like it's plug-in finder features, for mozilla, it's XUL,
and for konqueror, it's Windows Explorer-like integration,  all of the
browsers have great strengths. It's up for the user what comforts him,
and what's he thinks the best.