FC3T3 and ReiserFS

Sherman S Wang fctest.20.oopsilon at spamgourmet.com
Tue Oct 12 08:34:38 UTC 2004

Hi all,

    I just tried a clean install of FC3T3 and found that it did not work
when I tried to install it onto a ReiserFS partition.  Formatting within
the installer, no format (just install over existing partition), neither
made a difference.  At the screen after package selection, the installer
just hangs.  Checking the other terminals via CTRL-ALT-3 (?) showed that
it was trying to mount the partition, and then no messages after that.
Installation was flawless when I installed using EXT3.

    Anyone else see this kind of problem?

    - Sherman