system-config-packages - a nightmare

Sven Persson sven.persson at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 07:07:08 UTC 2004

Hi Penguins out there,

system-config-packages is makin´ me sick. I can´t install/remove packages
because it claims that it can´t read the cd. Why is kpackages not compiled
in kadmin? In an earlier CVS-version of system-config-packages you had the
possibility to add or remove software more fine-grained with two nice
buttons on the left: add/remove. Get it on. And please pack the
configuration tools under one gui.

--
The box said: needs WIN95 or better, so I decided to install LINUX

GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail