USB thumb drive question...

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Wed Oct 13 22:33:22 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 11:24 -0500, Jerone Young wrote:
> One bug today.... another bug tommorow. Average users could care less
> about SELinux, so why have it on, if it's just going to cause
> potential issues for average users.

Average users have no clue what they should and shouldn't care about,
which is exactly why developers make those decisions.  Average users should
never install a test release either, and therefore should never see
testing bugs (sure they see release bugs, hopefully fewer because people
actually tested) -- it is not a 'look I'm cool with this new stuff'
situation.
-andrew