NetworkManagerInfo not finding rt2400 Wireless PCMCIA card (which is active)

Amitabha Roy royab at bc.edu
Fri Oct 15 00:07:03 UTC 2004

Hi Dan,

Thanks! Moreover,  I am associating with non-ssid broadcast (but
non-encrypted)  wireless networks which NetworkManager
does not yet support (I hope it will in the near future, cause I might
switch to a wireless PC card).   Are there any plans
to include support  for this ( and  associate with  a non-ssid network
based on prior history of user choice) ?

Amitabha