USB Netlink MA111 with the .6xx kernels

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 21:53:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to get my MA111 USB wireless dongle to work with the .610 or .624
kernel branches using linux-wlan-ng-0.22pre from linux-wlan.org

When I come to make the driver, all I get is an error in P80211conv.c that
there is not such member in union called ethernet. It looks like the skb_buff
structure in linux/skbuff.h has been altered since the 541 series.

Does anyone know how to get the modules to compile or for that matter, if
support for the Prism2.5 USB dongles will be built into the kernel anytime soon?

TTFN

Paul