How to test Cron.daily, Weekly, Monthly....

Tom Mitchell mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 17 00:24:37 UTC 2004

Is there a sane way to test all the activity that /etc/cron.daily
/etc/cron.hourly /etc/cron.monthly /etc/cron.weekly invoke?

I just modified things on my text box so monthly and weekly would be
run once a day as sort of a hack.  I do wonder about interactions and
expectations for various types of input.

Also, since many redirect to dev/dull are things being tossed that matter.

I expect that I will pick on the ones that 'interest' me and take care
of them but I am curious how 'monthly' will be tested by Nov 1st ;-}

I do know that there is a month, perhaps more to fix things
so I an not overly concerned,  Call me curious....

Later,
Curious

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	May your cup runneth over with goodness and mercy