HTML/XML Application.

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 18 02:50:36 UTC 2004

There is a book titled "Rapid Application Development In Mozilla" by
Nigel McFarlane which is extremely good. I think you should look it
over. The dyanmics of Mozilla application development will probably
supersede that in Microsoft Windows "Longhorn". The Internet Explorer
development team has done next to nothing in recent years while the
Mozilla developers have made release after release incorporating new
browser and application development features.

Bob