Installed Fedora Core 3 test 2 broke grub

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 06:13:44 UTC 2004

On 10/18/2004 06:49:57 PM, Sean Lebeau wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea what I did wrong on the install? or has
> this
> happened to anyone else?

Mine went fine - but I always do a clean install.
I did notice though that I told it to ignore other operating systems,
and it added an entry for my fat32 partition that doesn't have an OS
(my win xp partition - I remove from the ide chain)

So there definitely is work in that area that needs to be done.