strace on FC2 with 64 bit lseek

Maciej Żenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Tue Oct 19 22:32:31 UTC 2004

The code is not obsolete - it's the latest stable strace package released
by the fedora project.

Until such time as FC3 is ready in non test status, you have to live with
the fact that not everyone is using the test releases.

And if there is an update why wasn't it released to FC2 updates?

Cheers,
MaZe.