NetworkManagerInfo not finding rt2400 Wireless PCMCIA card (which is active)

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Wed Oct 20 02:10:32 UTC 2004

> > > Can you get the output of:
> > >
> > > lshal | grep ra0
> >
> > [root at clownfish etc]# lshal | grep ra0
> > lshal version 0.2.98.cvs20040929
> >   net.interface = 'ra0'  (string)
> >   net.linux.sysfs_path = '/sys/class/net/ra0'  (string)
> >   linux.sysfs_path = '/sys/class/net/ra0'  (string)
> > [root at clownfish etc]#
>
> This still isn't working for me.
>
> Should I bugzilla this?

Another release of hal and this still isn't working.

Again, should I bugzilla this?

Sorry to pester on this but:
1. It's isn't working for me and I'd like it too ;-]
2. Someone asked for information and it's not clear if having supplied
the information, it's been used, or if more information is now needed.

Rodd
--
>From the pain come the dream
>From the dream come the vision