What's up with udev?

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Fri Oct 22 13:38:01 UTC 2004

I am really looking forward to installing T3 on my laptop so that I can
really start using it day to day, my only problem is my test copy just
does not like to boot consistently.  Granted it's running in VMware, but
it always hangs at starting udev.  I've heard bits and pieces concerning
this, but is this an issue on a non-VMware installed version of T3?

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.8-1.521 GNU/Linux