Folding at Home (what is this?)

Garrett Serack gserack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 20:03:23 UTC 2004

BING! You have correctly answered "Scams" for $1000.

> Who gets the benifit of this research?
> Anybody-who-wants-to-download-the-result, or some multi-billion
> pharmaneutical reseach company that will use it only for own profit?

My feelings exactly. Even if it's not some multi-billion
pharmaneutical reseach company, the researchers would certainly
sell-out to a multi-billion pharmaneutical reseach company.

> >> Hi, For the sake of science, will Fedora Core participate at
> >> Folding at Home?

Oh think of the Science! for the love of god Somebody think of the Science!

:p