Missing dependancies in Rawhide x86_64

alan alan at clueserver.org
Sat Oct 23 04:21:45 UTC 2004

I installed Fedora core 3 test 2 a while back.  I have updated piecemeal
to the development code on rawhide.

Here are a few dependancy problems that still hang about:

Error: missing dep: iiimf-server for pkg iiimf-le-freewnn
Error: missing dep: iiimf-libs for pkg iiimf-qt
Error: missing dep: ecj for pkg ecj-devel
Error: missing dep: iiimf-server for pkg iiimf-le-sun-chinese
Error: missing dep: iiimf-server for pkg iiimf-le-sun-korea

Do I just need to remove all the iiimf and ecj code and reinstall or is it
just bjorken for those packages.