FC3rc1 iso?

Tom Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 04:27:35 UTC 2004

On Saturday 23 October 2004 16:53, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:18:05 -0700, Tom Taylor wrote:
> > Would someone PLEASE send a url where I could download an iso for fc3rc1?
> > I've searched but not had luck locating it.  For some reason the urls in
> > the messages I've read previously had dns problems (extra characters
> > mostly)
>
> Where did you search? It's right there in the list archives:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-October/msg01948.html
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-October/msg01250.html

Hi Michael:

Thanks for the response.  I have not been able to download the fc3rc1 files
from the sites mentioned in those messages, either today or previously.  I've
tried using Firefox, Mozilla and Konqueror.  All respond the same way, with a
binary file display on the screen but no actual download, at least, not one I
can use.

Does anyone know of an ftp site?

Thanks, Tom
--