Gmail Invites!!

Ben Steeves ben.steeves at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 10:57:59 UTC 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:01:02 -0700, joelbryan <joelbryanster at gmail.com> wrote:
> To anyone at Redhat, I'm giving away Gmail invites, if you include
> Mozilla Sunbird to the Final FC3.. I have 4 invites left.

You do realize, of course, that gmail invites are really common now,
right?  If you use up your 4, I'm willing to bet you'll get 6 more the
next day...

...and besides, FC3 has been in major version freeze since the first
of September.  It's far too late to get a package added now.  But you
could file a RFE for FC4.

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben.steeves at gmail.com
http://www.metacon.ca/bcs      / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves