A little off subject

Klaasjan Brand fedora at kjb.dds.nl
Sun Oct 24 16:21:23 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 10:32 -0400, Joe Borne wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a good howto, for hosting multiple websites on
> a single linux box with a single IP? I'd prefer something
> Fedora-centric (Server runs Fed-Core-2 Final)

You need the apache httpd packages and if you want a configuration gui
the system-config-httpd package.

The generic apache configuration documentation is on:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/vhosts/

You can use the gui under system settings->server settings->httpd if you
don't like editing the configuration file directly.

Klaasjan