make rpm "kernels" what other options or web-links?

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:05:11 UTC 2004

What i'm looking for is takeing a "vanilla" or "ck" patched kernel,
building it myself and using "make rpm" to create the kernel.rpm.
However that doesn't not create the source-code.rpm kernel and after
the build is finished the buildsource isn't in the .spec like it is
when the folks from fedora/redhat build the kernels.