FC3rc2 - please test

Kim Lux (Mr.) lux at diesel-research.com
Wed Oct 27 17:02:41 UTC 2004

This affects me too.  Last week I spend about a day trying to get
network printing working from my laptop to a desktop machine.

It seems I have the same symptoms and outcome as Jeffrey.

In situations like this, where there is a known "issue", it would be
very handy to have a list of known issues for the service/package so
that one doesn't spend an inordinate amount of time trying to get it to
work.  I searched the web for setup tips, troubleshooting info, etc. and
never once did I come across anything saying this was an issue.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.) <lux at diesel-research.com>