FC3rc2 - please test

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:04:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:57:46 -0400, Jeffrey D. Yuille
<jeffy5 at optonline.net> wrote:
> The folks at Fedora need to look into this.

Is there a bug report open about your specific problem accessing cups servers?
I have very very minor problems on my home lan accessing the cups
server on the network, but I can connect and I can print to the
printers managed by the cups server on the network.
If you want other people to look into this, reference a bug report
about the issue, so we can report back on the bug report that matters.

-jef