FC3 RC1 - Networked LPD server printing still not working.

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Wed Oct 27 17:17:51 UTC 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 10:33:44AM -0500, Jerone Young wrote:
> what you might want to do is a fresh install. Cups seems to print fine
> for me using LPD now...

In a message to which you responded (using top-posting) I did not
write anything about troubles with printing by itself.  As a matter
of fact I explicitely wrote " Yes, I can print".  I wrote about
printing control.  This is a different issue if somewhat related
and, what is worse, apparently swept under a rug; probably beacuse
with cups and cups only this was always thoroughly broken.

    Michal