Reiserfs question

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Wed Oct 27 18:01:55 UTC 2004

I know perfectly well that nfs is a Network File System. But how will
using reiser as a backend affect performance, as seen from a client, of
a nfs mounted fs (such as /home)? Because if NFS can't really handle
lots of small files, then you effectively loose that advantage reiser
may have over ext3 etc.