Missing menu items after upgrade

Tino Meinen a.t.meinen at chello.nl
Thu Oct 28 00:02:45 UTC 2004

> > If you change NoDisplay=true to false in the
> > /usr/share/applications/mozilla.desktop and redhat-email.desktop files
> > they'll come back. Not sure why it was changed though.

Emacs seems to be suffering from the same problem. It is missing from
the 'programming' menu.
setting NoDisplay=true to false in
/usr/share/applications/gnu-emacs.desktop
gets it back in the menu.

I know I should really make a bugreport for this, but pushing the reply
button in evolution is so much easier...

Tino