System Settings=>Network rant

Amitabha Roy royamitabha at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:47:49 UTC 2004

My experience mirrors Tim's so I second his opinion about the Network config
utilities in Fedora being too cluttered and too confusing for users.  Having
many options is good but in this case, it adds to the complexity.
There should  just be one simple user interface that does everything
rather than 3 (or possibly more) alternatives.

Why not have one which does everything (maybe have a wizard interface
and an expert interface which can be chosen by the user) ?

It