Updating FC3T3 does make udev not recognizing Windows partition

Kim Lux (Mr.) lux at diesel-research.com
Thu Oct 28 18:25:34 UTC 2004

The 2.6.9 and newer kernels have ntfs r/w access built into them.  In
KDE you can set the desktop properties to automatically display
unmounted partitions.  A simple right click will then mount it, ready
for use.  You could put an entry in fstab and/or automount as well.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.) <lux at diesel-research.com>