VMWare and FC3-rc3 upgrade

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Fri Oct 29 16:10:57 UTC 2004

Should I bugzilla this?  I have tried about a dozen times to Upgrade FC2
to FC3T3 on up to rc3 using the GUI.  X crashes every single time.  I
finally decided to try a text based upgrade and so far everything seems
to be hunky dory, it's downloading packages as we speak, which is
farther than it gets when running the GUI.  I made a screenshot of the
failure which I can include if it helps, but don't want to waste a good
bugzilla if the consensus is not to file one.

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.8-1.521 GNU/Linux