IPv6

Maciej Żenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Sat Oct 30 13:32:42 UTC 2004

Don't know about FC3, was just performing some maintenance routine work on
an FC2 box and ran across this again.  Don't currently have the HDD
space nor the bandwidth to give FC3 a test drive, especially seeing how
rapidly the ISOs are changing lately (nb. why no jigdo releases?).

Anyway seeing how this is trivial to fix, and not being sure whether it
was fixed or not, decided to bring this up to the attention of the list.

Cheers,
MaZe.