Gnome and geometry flags FC3 changes from FC2

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 31 07:22:40 UTC 2004

I have a launcher to launch gnome-terminal with a specific
geometry on FC2 that works thus:

     gnome-terminal -geometry=80x34

Moving things to FC3rc3 the geometry flag seems to be changed
to the double dash style -- flag thus:

     gnome-terminal --geometry=80x34

Did I miss something?   Is this only gnome-terminal?

This could be a moderately large change if it is more than
gnome-terminal?   Off to review release notes I guess.

It is consistent with lots of things so I am not avert to the change
just surprised or I have been sleeping...

Later,
tom

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	May your cup runneth over with goodness and mercy