FC3rc5

Andrew W. Donoho awd at DDG.com
Sun Oct 31 17:17:43 UTC 2004

On Oct 30, 2004, at 23:51, Andrew W. Donoho wrote:
> 	I tried to upgrade an FC2 SMP i686 system on an LVM managed disk. The
> system did not update grub properly. When I hand edited grub, the
> system then panicked. I'll report more later after I've had time to
> dig in deeper.

Folks,

	I tried re-updating the system. I got the same error:

After NASH loads:

mount: error 6 mounting ext3
mount: error 2 mounting none
switchroot: mount failed: 22
umount /initrd/dev failed 2

	I'll keep the system this way for awhile waiting for someone's
response to these messages. Otherwise I'll scrub the drive and restart
from scratch. Bear in mind that this system was running fine under FC2.

Andrew

Andrew W. Donoho
awd at DDG.com, PGP Key ID: 0x81D0F250
+1 (512) 453-6652 (o), +1 (512) 750-7596 (m)