xmms able to alter the master sound levels

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 06:56:59 UTC 2004

Hi,

A very annoying one this.

I set up my sound levels so that everything sounds great. If I alter
xmms, the master sound levels are adjusted. Prior to the update to
test2, altering xmms would change the audio levels from xmms, but
everything else would play at the master levels (which would be higher
than xmms)

Is this a bug?

TTFN

Paul
--
Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?