fedora-test-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 75

Bill Cronk ngc4013 at cox.net
Sat Sep 25 02:39:27 UTC 2004

>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:44:25 +0000
>From: Gabriel Moreno <esclavosoy.ml at gmail.com>
>Subject: Not able to install with reiser option or no format option
>To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
>
>Hi,
>
>I was not able to install FC3test2 when I selected  not to format my
>aready reiserfs partitions.  When I passed the linux reiserfs same
>thing happened.  it got stuck right before installing packages.

Funny thing I went around in circles with the reiserfs problem and
FC2test2. What fixed my problem was entering at the install boot
prompt:  linux reiserfs selinux=0

Without the selinux=0 you should find that the installation will not
start and will hang at the point where the reiserfs formating should occur.

Bill