Post-Install Add/Remove Programs Fails

Roger Olson rogerlinux at ij.net
Sat Sep 25 20:02:40 UTC 2004

Yes,

Two clean installs with exactly the same result.
Depending on the update requested, disc 1 or 2 were requested.  Both fail.
The CDs also passed the media check before install.
When I insert the CD as requested, the CD mounts and the desktop Icon can
access the CD,  but up2date still doesn't know it's there.

Roger...