GRUB failure after FC3t2 and/or rawhide install

G.Wolfe Woodbury ggw at wolves.homeip.net
Tue Sep 28 02:42:31 UTC 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:36:07 -0400, Gregory shaped electrons to write:
> Hmmmm. Retreating to FC3t1, still waiting for the install to finish,
> that *will* work, and then I'll do an "upgrade" to rawhide and see what
> happens.

Humph!
FC3t1 failed in the same place.  Sooooooooo.
Check the BIOS parameters for the disks.  Stupid users changed the disk
types for some reason, turned off the AUTO modes, etc.

That'll teach me to not double check everything before complaining.
(Not really)

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury     `- -'
RHCT                   U