Worst experience with Up2Date ever.

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Wed Sep 29 15:57:36 UTC 2004

Em Qua, 2004-09-22 às 09:28, Rodd Clarkson escreveu:
> I'm having real problems with up2date since upgrading from FC2 to FC3t2.

Since fedora 1, I've never could get up2date to work nicely. It is damn
slow, specially if you compare it with synaptic and apt-get. Needless to
say it is not nearly as pratical as synaptic.

Not to say that synaptic have the options of seeking for new/unknown
(like when adding a new repo) packages, something you cannot do with
ease with default fedora tools.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group