yum not updating fc3t1 to fc3t2

Wood David DJWOOD1 at qinetiq.com
Thu Sep 30 13:12:26 UTC 2004

> On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 01:34:10PM +0100, Wood David wrote:
> > I've been using yum for ages, but  failed to get yum 2.1.3
> to update fc3t1
> > to fc3t2 because ...
>
> Use a mirror like zeniiia.linux.org.uk, update yum specifically first
>
> > Resolving Dependencies
> > a2ps-4.13b-40.i386.rpm    100% |=========================|
> 1.1 MB    00:01
> > Fedora/RPMS/a2ps-4.13b-40.i386.rpm: [Errno -1] Header is
> not complete.
> > Error: failure: Fedora/RPMS/a2ps-4.13b-40.i386.rpm from
> base: [Errno 256] No
> > more mirrors to try.
>
> The primary download site is a little loaded 8)

That doesn't solve the problem :(

Here is my yum.conf (excluding commented out lines):

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=redhat-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1
retries=20

[base]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Base
baseurl=http://zeniiia.linux.org.uk/pub/distributions/fedora/linux/core/test
/2.91/i386/os/

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.