module-init-tools-3.0-2.i386.rpm

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 23:23:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

For some reason best known to my computer, /var/cache/yum/development/packages is completely empty, so I'm left with a machine which can't be connected to the net for fixes.

I've seen a few suggestions for getting things to work by using module-init-tools-3.0-2. Unfortunately, I don't have this RPM.

Can someone please make it available (upload it somewhere)?

I've googled around to see if I can find the package anywhere, but nothing is around.

Thanks

TTFN

Paul

(using Lynx from his laptop, connected to his son's machine as neat seems to be broken in the current set of releases as well)